Description of the scholarship:
The University of Glasgow offers Scholarships of International Excellence of Faster Excellence in the School of Computer Science. Scholarships are awarded to students who have a conditional or unconditional offer for a single honor program or master’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
The school aims to attract academically talented students from around the world to study an accelerated undergraduate program and provide intellectually demanding education, research and education driven by the industry.
the University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of the four oldest universities in Scotland. It was founded in 1451.
If English is not your first language, you must meet the language requirements of the university for graduate courses.
Scholarship: Scholarships are available for simple honors search or the teachers’ fastest integrated path program.
Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of computer science and software engineering.
Scholarship Benefits: Fully funded
Eligible nationalities: students from all over the world can apply.
Deadline: September, 30th. 2018
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be considered international for the purposes of pricing.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer for a single honor program or domain of faster routes in computer science or software engineering.
- Have and be ready to provide official transcript of their Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should also have a solid proficiency in the English language.
The candidates who have offers will:
- Be automatically evaluated for the award according to the academic merits.
- Be notified within six weeks of receiving the offer.
- A separate application form is not required.