Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites qualified applicants for the NLNG Graduate Scholarship Program to enter master’s programs in the United Kingdom in September 2018.
The objective of the program is to develop a group of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
Potential beneficiaries must:
Have a provisional admission of one of these British institutions:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Leeds
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Liverpool
- Cranfield University
Study one of the following disciplines:
- Environmental sciences
- Management sciences
- Information technology
In addition to the above the applicant of this degree must:
- Have a minimum of a second class upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Having completed the NYSC program
- No less than 8.0 IELTS Score
- Must not be older than 30
- Be a resident of Nigeria
- Provide a letter of identification from the respective local councils.
- Has a valid international passport to travel, at least one year from September 2018
- Be able to obtain a Tier-4 student visa from the United Kingdom if successful
- Provide proof that they are available to travel in September 2018 if they are selected
- Not a direct relative of the staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Closing date of the request
May 18, 2018
How to register
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Personal data page of international passports
- First grade certificate
- NYSC Certificate
- Letter of provisional admission of selected institutions of the United Kingdom.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
To complete the valid coordinates, these will be used to communicate the status of the application
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited to the interview / selection test.