University of Maryland Fully Funded Scholarship Australia, 2018 (3 Years Visa)
The University of Maryland, College Park is a public research university located in the city of College Park in Prince George’s County, Maryland, USA.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support students enrolled in the Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate degree (Honours) program.
Course Level: Scholarships and Awards are available for students in an undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Full scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
(b) has completed a high school degree (O- level)
(c) has enrolled, or intends to enroll, full-time in any course offered by the University of Maryland
(d) does not hold another scholarship that the Associate Dean (Academic) considers to be similar
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants who are non-native English speakers, must submit one of the following in order to meet the English Proficiency Requirement for admission
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions
- It is generally not permissible to hold more than one scholarship of the same type concurrently
- all applications must be done online only on this page.
Candidates are advised to start their online application using the online application system on this page
To apply as a first-year applicant, please follow these steps:
- Complete the University of Maryland Application form or the Common Application online
- Submit official high school transcripts (for documents not in English, please include the English
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counsellor
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (see accepted exams and minimum scores below)
- Apply through the link
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2018.
How To Apply: Automatic consideration – no test required
Before you Start your application, make sure you meet all the necessary eligibility criteria
- Fill the basic registration form
- Save and submit once complete
Your Personal Profile
|The country of your citizenship|